This scholarship offers an impactful way to combine the RWIEF’s mission and values of past IRWA leaders. The goal of this program is to identify and support IRWA members who can be future IRWA leaders by funding their pursuit of IRWA credentials and professional development. One $2,500 scholarship toward IRWA education courses will be available to each of IRWA’s 68 Chapters within the 10 Regions. The RWIEF will fund the program (up to $170,000) for two years from June 1, 2023 to May 31, 2025. IRWA will manage the program.
To qualify, scholarship candidates must:
- Have been an active, good-standing IRWA member for at least two years; and
- Submit an essay of 300 words or less describing 1) what they see as their strongest or current potential contribution to the IRWA and how this scholarship would enhance their capacity to make contributions, 2) what excites them about IRWA’s future and the right of way profession, and 3) what role they want to have in the future of the profession and IRWA.
To download the application and apply for the scholarship, please click here.
- Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2023.
- Selections will be made by June 1, 2023.
- Grantees will be notified by June 1, 2023.
- Scholarship awards must be used within two years from June 1, 2023.
- All courses may be taken in person, on demand or virtually.
To learn more about this scholarship and other ways the RWIEF supports IRWA’s mission, visit https://www.rwief.org